Monday, November 28, 2011

NEW WEEK, NEW BEGINNING...

B"H

I dreamed of a world where everything was love, beauty and poetry, where there was no sickness and no hate among people...

I dreamed of a wondrous world where people were smiling and kind to each other, a world where everyone was happy and positive...

I dreamed of a world where goodness and love were ruling according to the G-d's Commandments.



It was the paradise that G-d had given to Adam and Eve, but this time, we had learned our lesson. The apple was there, but we knew better, we knew just to look at it and say thank you, dear G-d, that you let us look at that sweet apple... but we did not touch it... we knew better...

And, then, I woke up...

G-d bless your day and your week, my darling friends, may He Surround you with His Love, His Light and His Grace...

No comments:

Post a Comment